Customer orders will be processed and disparched as per our shipping policies below.
1) We do not stock our full range of products. Many items are made to order.
2) Order fulfilment consists of 2 parts: order processing and shipping.
Order processing means making cangles or picking it from stock location, packing and labeling.
Shipping means handing over the parcel to the courier.
3) We reserve up to 5 working days to process customer order. We need this time to make the candles if necessary.
4) Our free delivery servise.
We use Royal Mail 1st class service for parcels up to 2 kg.
We use Hermes 24 hrs service for parcels of 2 kg and over.
4) Customer can choose between free and paid delivery service but
! PAID DELIVERY (SHIPPING) SERVICE DOES NOT EFFECT ORDER PROCESSING TIME! Even if customer pays for next day delivery service we still might need up to 5 working days to make the candles.
5) Orders with delivery address outside UK will be shipped on Incoterms Duty Unpaid (DDU) terms. That means that the recepient is liable to pay any taxes, customs duties and fees required on goods import.